Wednesday, September 24, 2008

About myself

Hello, my name is Huaping Wu and you can also call me Vase. I am the Chinese girl who have big eyes and long black hair. I enjoy music very much cuase I can sing well and dance a little as well. Also I can cook some delicious food and tidy my room by myself everyday, this can show that I am independent and I can take care of myself well.


This is the first time I arrived U.S. I love Seattle. The people there are so friendly and helpful. I really enjoy my life now.


And now, I am a new student here. I feel so excited that I can study here with these international students. Today is my third day I attend school. I think I need to improve my English more cause I am always misunderstood other person because of the language. This is the most important things I should do now. I will try my best to be super Huaping with fluence English.


Thanks for giving me helps in the past or in the future.

8 comments:

Peter said...

Nice to meet you hahaha

we should be good classmate.

Huaping Wu said...

Sure~~~:)

Maggie said...

thank you for your comment
i am glad that can be your classmate!!!

Daniel said...

haha~
chinese big eyes girl =]
independent girl? good =]
let's get more fun in seattle~

PUKUINU said...

Haizz, yah!! I really like it!! hahaha ^____^

]-[ieu Trung Phan said...

hi Huaping. I can see that you are better than me in english, I need to study and practice more so ...
Can i be your friends ? :|
If yes, nice to meet you :D
If no, i will try later :(

Anthony said...

Hey~girl~what's up?:)
anyway~don't say that "jot kka!"
plz~ plz~

Hannah :) said...

Good to meet you online :) What are some of your dreams in terms of career?