Wednesday, November 5, 2008

HALLOWEEN

Last friday was Halloween. I was so excited because this was my first time to enjoy the festival abroad. The Halloween atmosphere is totally different from China. I saw most people here wore special custom everywhere that maked Seattle full of fun. Unfortunately, I haven't had the experience to celebrate this kind of festival, so I didn't dress up. I just took a lot of photos. But I think I will pay attention to this festival next year and wear an interesting costum which can catch people's eyes. At that day, I bought some candy and I was looking forward to the "trick or treater", but no one came to my house. I was a little strange and disappointed. So I need to eat the candy by myself. I hope next Halloween will more interesting.

1 comment:

Mi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.